What if you could experience the world’s largest geospatial event – the Esri User Conference – without needing to travel to San Diego, or watch hours of footage online?
Better yet – what if information on the latest ArcGIS advancements was delivered in an Australian context, with local experts providing live commentary and answering all your questions?
Well, we have some good news for you…
Hosted by Esri Australia’s leading technical minds – with Esri Founder and President Jack Dangermond’s inspiring keynote shown on the big screen – the half-day UC Cinema Experience gives you the opportunity to:
- Get an Australian-first scoop on Esri’s ArcGIS roadmap for the future and Jack’s exciting plans for the platform
- Learn about the latest desktop, server and mobile software updates, and how the functionality in new apps like ArcGIS Earth and Photo Survey can benefit you
- See live product sessions introducing spatial analysis tool Insights for ArcGIS, and imagery solution Drone2Map for ArcGIS
- Hear about the organisations succeeding with Web GIS, and take away practical tips from their workplace reinventions
- Talk one-on-one with our ArcGIS technical experts and connect with your local GIS peers in a relaxed, social setting
This is one of the most unique GIS experiences to ever take place in Australia, but don’t just take our word for it.
Be part of this never-to-be-repeated event and put your organisation in prime position to take full advantage of this new era in ArcGIS.
UC Cinema Experience screenings are taking place in Melbourne and Perth on Friday 1 July. Secure your seat today and be one of the first people in Australia to see what’s planned for the ArcGIS platform over the next 12 months.