It’s that time of year again, leading up to the end of financial year, when we are tallying up our costs and expenditures, and getting our budgets in order.
If you are one of the lucky ones to find a few extra gold coins left in the piggy bank, and want to make the most of your remaining funds, then we have a solution for you.
Purchase Esri Australia Learning and Services units! These units provide you with access to training and professional services as you need them – they are similar to gift vouchers where you can purchase them now and use them as you need them over the next 12 months.
Esri Australia offers Learning and Services units to all clients who are a part of our maintenance program. These units can be used for a variety of products and services including client site training, client exclusive training, scheduled training, professional services and training equipment hire.
Learning and Services units give you:
- Flexibility – use units on customised courses that are designed to cater for your organisation’s needs
- Ease and simplicity – redeem your units multiple times throughout the year, without the need for purchase orders or financial approval
- Access – organise training through a variety of avenues, including one-on-one knowledge transfers, workshops, client site training and client exclusive training run by GIS experts
The unit cost for each item is detailed below.
|Training and services available||Unit cost|
|Onsite course per person (maximum 10 people)||10 per day|
|Professional services||5 per day|
|Onsite knowledge transfer (2 people)||5.5 per day|
|Scheduled course (per person)||2 per day|
|Onsite training (Cliftons room rate)||5 per day|
|Laptop Hire (per laptop)||0.8 per week|
For example, 30 units can be used in one of the following ways:
- 3 days of onsite training
- 2 days of onsite training and 2 days of professional services work
- 2 days of client exclusive training and 2 days of Cliftons room hire
- 2 days of onsite training and 2 days of knowledge transfer
- 4 days of professional service work, 1 x 3 day scheduled courses, 1 x 2 day scheduled courses
- 3 x 3 day scheduled courses and 3 x 2 day scheduled courses